Biasiswa YTL Foundation Scholarship Programme
YTL Foundation Scholarship Programme
The YTL Foundation Scholarship Programme is for students who wish to pursue their tertiary education locally in public or private universities. Students who have finished their SPM, Matriculation, ‘A’ Levels or other foundation programmes can apply. There are up to 30 scholarships awarded under this scholarship programme every year.
- Must come from a family that finds it a challenge to finance tuition fees and living expenses.
- The applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.
- The ability to study full-time is required.
- SPM /IGSCE – Min 7As
- STPM/ Matriculation /Foundation – Min 2As/ CGPA 3.7
- ‘A’ Levels – Min 2As
- IB – 36 points
Our scholarship programme is open to students from all fields, with priority given to the following courses:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Construction Project Management and other construction related courses
- Finance and Business-related degrees
- Creative Arts and Design
- Computer Science
How do I apply for scholarships from the YTL Foundation?
There are two components to the application form. When you click the link above, you will be prompted to complete Part 1 of the form, which asks for your personal information. Upon submission of Part 1, you will receive Part 2 via the email address you supplied.
What should be included in the application form?
Please prepare the following documents, which must be uploaded into the
- Applicant’s NRIC
- Surety’s NRIC (We typically request that the father be the surety, unless circumstances do not permit)
- SPM certificate
- Predicted or final grades STPM/’A’ Levels/Matriculation/ Foundation/Diploma/IB
- Certificate of Achievement/Awards/Special Prizes
- University/Institution Offer Letter
- University/Institution Fee Letter
- Surety’s most recent income tax return
- Passport-size photograph
- Written referral from Referee 1
- Written referral from Referee 2
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Personal statement (800–1000-word essay)
Invest in your future by learning more on what it means to be one of our scholars here.
When is the closing date for applications?
The deadline is 31st of March every year. Applications received after 31st March will be reviewed the following year.
Close Date : 31 March 2023 | Apply Now!!Advertisement