Biasiswa IUKL Scholarship 2020
In view of the current economic situation and with the aim to motivate students, Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) is offering RM1,000 rebate incentive scheme and several scholarships programmes to SPM and STPM graduates. The application for these financial incentives are open now. Act fast to secure one.
IUKL Scholarships are made available to students who do well in their academic pursuits at the elementary levels, including SPM, STPM, O-Level, A-Level, UEC, Foundation Studies and Diploma.
Visit IUKL Info Day on 12-13 March, 10am-4pm for on-the-spot registration. Bring your official results with IC & School leaving cert. Registration fee only RM100. Call 1800-88-78839 or email to email@example.com or visit www.IUKL.edu.my.Deadline – 31 /12 /2019Criteria
- SPM / O-Level: 8As and above
- STPM: CGPA > 3.500
- A-Level: 3As
- United Examination Certificate (UEC): 5As
- SAM / HSC / AUSMAT: TER / UAI 85
- CPU: 85% (6 best subjects)
- Foundation / Diploma OR Equivalent: CGPA 3.750 or above
Partial Scholarship (50%):
- SPM / O-Level: 5As and above
- STPM: CGPA > 3.000
- A-Level: 2As
- United Examination Certificate (UEC): 3As
- SAM / HSC / AUSMAT: TER / UAI 75
- CPU: 75% (6 best subjects)
- Foundation / Diploma OR Equivalent: CGPA 3.500 to 3.749
- *Scholarship continues for subsequent semesters based on CGPA.
- *T&C apply.
- RM1,000 Rebate for all who register on or before 13 March. This money saved can be used to pay off on-campus accommodation charges. With this you nearly get your accommodation free for the whole March Intake.
- SPM min 8As (including A-) & STPM min CGPA 3.50 get 100% scholarship.
- SPM min 5As & STPM min CGPA 3.00 get 50% scholarship.
Preferred DisciplineAny field offered in IUKL.How To Apply
- Visit IUKL Info Day on 12-13 March, 10am-4pm for on-the-spot registration.
- Bring your official results with IC & School leaving cert.
INFRASTRUCTURE UNIVERSITY KUALA LUMPUR
Unipark Suria, Jalan Ikram-Uniten,
43000 Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Tel : 1800-88-78839/ +603 8926 6993
Web: Scholarship Page