Biasiswa Nexus Scholarship
At Nexus International School Malaysia, we believe in providing learners with the opportunity to experience an international education in a culturally diverse environment. As part of the Nexus Scholarship Programme, we offer the following scholarships:
- Partial Scholarship for Years 7 to 13 (Scholarship includes a 30/50% fee waiver for tuition, application and registration).
- Full IBDP Scholarship for Years 12 and 13 (A full scholarship includes Application, Registration, Technology, Tuition Fee and Residential CAS trip. Successful applicants will need to provide their own Macbook Pro and pay for their examination fees. Boarding is optional).
Applicants are required to submit the following information:
Please fill this application form completely:
Personal essay statement
In Section D, please write an essay on the following topic:
- Primary (Years 6 and below) – “Why I want to be at Nexus.” (100 Words)
- Secondary & IB Diploma (Years 7 – 13) – The Nexus motto is “Embracing Diversity. Challenging Minds.” What does this mean to you? (300 Words)
- School certificates – Where applicable to you, verified by current school.
- Primary – Latest examination results(UPSR or PMR or School Results)
- Secondary & IB Diploma – SPM/IGCSE (Actual or Trial)/MYP Examination Results/Latest Standard 8 or Form 5 school exam results
- Other certificates – Copy of awards and certificates of academic and co-curricular achievements.
Official school report on co-curricular participation.
(Supporting documents should only reflect the past 3 years)
Send your completed application form, essay and supporting documents via email to [email protected] OR mail it to
THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE (SCHOLARSHIP UNIT)
NEXUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, PUTRAJAYA NO.1,
JALAN DIPLOMATIK 3/6 PRESINT 15, 62050 PUTRAJAYA, MALAYSIA
Close Date : 17th January 2020 | APPLY NOW!!Advertisement